The NFC (Near Field Communication) tag and QR code on your artwork is your access to the artwork certificate, verifying its authenticity on the blockchain. Your print is verifiable by a digital certificate of authenticity, which is secured on blockchain and creating a immutable record that lasts forever — giving you a higher level of authenticity and copy protection than ever before.
For iPhone 7 and above:
- Download an NFC reader for your phone here.
- Open the NFC reader and scan the NFC tag at the corner of the frame.
- Once the reading is complete, the reader should open and display the artwork certificate.
For Android devices:
- Head over to your settings and go to 'Connections' to enable 'NFC and payment'.
- Touch the sensor of your phone on the NFC tag at the corner of the frame.
- Once the reading is successful, your device should open and display the artwork certificate.
If there are issues reading the NFC tags, do contact us at [email protected]. In the meantime, you can scan the QR code beside the NFC tag to get access to the art certificate.